Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just keepin it real!

Blogging! This is one thing that I never thought I'd get into. Alas, here I am, blogging! Of course the act of doing is different than getting into it. Passion needs to be involved when you get into it and I don't think I could feel "passionate" about writing meaningless banter on the world wide web available to friends, family and people I've never met to read. Since when did personal journals become public literature? That said, here goes nothin...

My name is David Christopher Murphy. I was born in Miami, Florida on August 25th, 1982. I moved out to Salt Lake City, Utah when I was 11 and have been here since, aside from a 2 year stint in Italy serving a mission for my church when I was 19-21. I currently attend the University of Utah as an Exercise Sport Science/Physiology major and a Pre-med student. One of the many reasons I chose to start blogging now is to update anyone who wants to know everything about these medical endeavors of mine, as well as my dating life(being one of the only one's in my group of friends not married), and any other amusing event that may entertain those aforementioned.

So, we'll see how this goes!!!

4 comments:

Melissa and Allen said...

Murph I love the blog, I'm excited to blog stock you, so you better update frequently.

Dan said...

Murph, nice hair buddy - I've slapped your blog on http://www.olyclass2000.com for all our classmates to read

Nikki said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I got the message about it on Facebook so I hope you don't mind me checking it out.

Katherine said...

Welcome to the blog world. I hope you update more frequently than I do.